Saturday, 4 March 2017

In Pictures: 24 hours In Edinburgh.


Princes Street



I spent 24 hours in Edinburgh, a city I absolutely love but I haven't been to in so long. Edinburgh is more touristy in comparison to other Scottish cities and whilst I did manage to do a couple of touristy things like Camera Obscura, Edinburgh Dungeons and Edinburgh Castle to me, what makes Edinburgh so good is the architecture, culture and the views that you see around the city. 






Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Castle Hill, Edinburgh. 

View from Camera Obscura

Add caption


View form the top of  Camera Obscura

View from the top of Camera Obscura looking down at the Royal Mile.

The Queen Arms, Frederick Street, Edinburgh.








Beer Battered Cod with Handmade Chips.

Aberdeen Angus Bacon Cheese Burger and Handmade Chips

Civerino's, Hunter Square, Edinburgh.




Margarita Pizza and Steak and Feta Pizza.

Handmade cinnamon doughnuts with fresh cream. 

Edinburgh Castle

being such a tourist.

view from the castle.

You can follow me on Pinterest, Polyvore, Flickr, Instagram and you can add me on snapchat at nicolecgarden.


Nicole de PennyLane xoxo