Thursday, 29 December 2016

I Took a Blogging Vacay...



 As you can tell I haven't been around on the nicoledepennylane blog for a while and that's because I took a blogging vacay. I am not too sure when or what it was the that decided it for me that a break was required, and to be honest I don't think I have a legit reason either! I was going to write a massive and very elaborate blog post to explain what has been happening recently, but I what I am really here to say is that I am back. 

 What I can say is that a lot has happened since I last wrote, some of it good and some of not so good. I have decided to go down a path of unpredictably, something that I might regret hugely as I have moaned so many times before that living in your twenties is like a hamster running in a hamster wheel- it is just continuous, non stop and you feel like you are getting f**k all no where. So I decided that I had to take a risk and start living life a little, get something back for all my hard work. It was time to invest properly in my future rather than just jumping in the hamster wheel, it was time for an upgrade to a hamster's exercise ball.  

2016 has been amazing. 2016 was the year for me that I started to achieve goals that I could only dream about. I am proud to say that I am still a fussy eater but I have one Tough Mudder finishers tee, one 10k The Great Women's Run medal, photographs from Germany and Paris, memories of Noel Gallagher gig and finally getting to see the god himself, meeting A Division (you know who you all are!), getting to be a part of my little sister's wedding day and of course the continuous good health that my family have had this year. I can only hope 2017 will be the same as 2016- I have already made some interesting plans and have started setting up my new goals that I want to smash in 2017.

2016 has been amazing, you surprised me with a slow start but then blew up in April and it all kicked off with Germany and you have kept me running constantly ever since. Thanks for being amazing and letting this year be my year. 


You can follow me on Pinterest, Polyvore, Flickr, Instagram and you can add me on snapchat at nicolecgarden.



Nicole de PennyLane xoxo